Monday 16 September 2013

Gee & Sibo's Wedding Day | Woodstock Ontario Photographer

I had such a great opportunity at the beginning of August to be the second shooter with Carolyn from See Why Photography at Gee & Sibo's wedding.  This was Sibo's big wedding day that she had always dreamed of having.  I was so excited that I got to be a part of it!!  This was a wedding packed with beautiful singing, special ceremonies, including all of the ladies singing beautiful songs when Sibo put her wedding dress on, and while her brother walked her into the limo on her way to the ceremony.  It truly was a special ceremony to photograph!
I hope that I was able to capture the essence of what the wedding was about, and show how truly unique it was!
- Chelsea
















No comments:

Post a Comment